Gone

“As happens sometimes, a moment settled and hovered and remained for much more than a moment. And sound stopped and movement stopped for much, much more than a moment.”
John Steinbeck

~

There are no words.

As we experience our personal version of external reality, our minds become under the illusion that they own the images that are being projected inside our schema. You should tell your mind to take itself less seriously.

Itachi says that one man's reality might be another's illusion. It's both nice and not nice to know what that means. It often happens that empty words said can be perceived by someone else as words that are overflowing with meaning.

He told me that when you put a single drop of white paint in a container of black paint, nothing changes and that when you do the opposite, everything changes. It naturally made me want to develop the analogy into coherent ideas concerning good and evil, right and wrong. But I didn't.

I think I know good people who think they're bad people and bad people who think they're good people. I also think that you can never know for sure who is good and who isn't, that some people think all human beings are inherently good while others think that we're all bad. All in all, it's very sad how everyone judges everyone else.

I believe that bread becomes holy because of the faithful hands that make it.

I fell asleep to the sound of a beautiful song.

And then an empty feeling of neutrality landed in my heart. Everything went so fast, so fast that I [...] so fast the only thing I could perceive was that everything was nothing and nothing was everything.

And then there was really nothing. And now, there is nothing here.

And I don't have anything to say anymore. Numbness and neutrality are as dry as this weather. And I am not here. I'm somewhere else and this detachment is as visible as the invisible links not connecting these paragraphs.

Nothing to declare. And yet I wish you didn't feel this way and I wish I knew what to think or feel or say after reading what you wrote.

Nothing. And yet I hope that this emptiness will change.

There are no words.

~

"Do you think you can find it?"
Ryan Tedder